Apr 9, 2008

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou???


I am so depressed! My little brother was supposed to come home today and he is not here! I think I'm just going to stay in bed and sulk....


Poor Rocky. But poor Ozzie more. I went to pick him up this afternoon. They were going to release him to come home. When he came out to the lobby at the vet's office there were two other dogs there and he got to jumping around and started bleeding. There was quite a bit of blood so the vet said he was sorry but Mr. Ozzie would not be able to go home today. He said he wanted to keep him another day, or so... Hopefully tomorrow but I don't know for sure. Otherwise things are going fine for him. He just needs to get the bleeding under control. In the meantime I will be consoling Rocky (and myself).

14 comments:

Snowball said...

I hope Ozzie will be able to come home soon. I will keep my paws cross and pray for him.

Luv,
Snowball

Peanut said...

You poor guys. We hope he gets to come home tomorrow.

Joe Stains said...

oh no :( We really really hope he can come home soon, poor you, poor rocky, poor ozzie!!!

Lorenza said...

Sure its not fun for any of you!
You will see, tomorrow he will be at home!
Kisses for you, kisses for Rocky and kisses for Ozzie!
Lorenza

Sandy said...

Oh, I bet that was hard on you and Ozzie when he was so happy to go and then didn't get to come home with you. It will be a good time when does get back home. Those little guys know when something is not normal.

CoCo said...

I heard of Ozzie's incident from Clover...I hope and pray that Ozzie is okay! Ozzie's Mama...you must be worried sick! I'm definitely keeping everything crossed for a fast and good recovery for Ozzie!

Rocky hang in there...Ozzie will be home before you know it!

Hugs,
CoCo

Myeo said...

Oh no, poor Ozzie. We hope he will come home tomorrow.

Love
Boy n Baby

Simba and Jazzi said...

You look so lost and lonely. Hope Ozzie is home with you again soon, very soon.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale said...

Bummer! We want Ozzie home with you and your mom, Rocky! Paws are crossed that today is the day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mack said...

Oh shoot!
We so hope today he can come home!

AM said...

It definetly sounds best that he stays at the vets office until he is healed a bit better. I'm sure he liked seeing you though! Love to Rockie and prayers for Ozzie.

Petra said...

Poor Ozzie! I wish he would be home with you right now. but I'm also glad that he didn't come home and start bleeding again so you had to take him back to the v-e-t.

Maybe today? Keeping my paws crossed.

Willie and Waylon said...

Rocky - you look so sad!!!!! Wish we awere closer - we would come cheer you up (and your brother too!)

BenTheRotti said...

Oh poor Rocky, he looks so lost :(
Hope Ozzie can come home real soon, get well hugs

Ben xxxx