Nov 17, 2007

Not such a great day...

We enjoyed sleeping in our new bed until around 3:40 a.m. when Rocky had his first of three seizures this morning. They were about 20 minutes apart. He slept most of the morning after that and did not feel real good most of the day. We are playing and "fighting" a little bit this evening, and he got Mom to play Tug of War with him a couple times. She's gonna call the vet in the morning to see if he wants to adjust Rocky's medicine again.
On a good note our oldest human brother came home from the Naval Academy today to spend Turkey Day with us. We were very excited to see him and it made everybody feel alot better after our rough morning. We'll keep you updated with what the doctor has to say.

Later,
Ozzie

8 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh no...poor Rocky!I'll be thinking good thoughts for you guys!!! Glad your big bro is home...I'm sure that will help Rocky!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Sophie Brador said...

Aw Rocky. You poor little dude. I hope he's okay. I hope you're okay too, Ozzie. It must be scary for you to see your bro in a bad way. Snuggly smoochies to both of you.

xo
SB

Molly the Airedale said...

We're sending lots of AireZen to Rocky! Feel better soon, buddy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

AM said...

Oh, I am sure sorry to hear that. It seems like they just cant figure out the right dose for him! I think alfred's is 15 miligram pills which he takes 1.5 twice a day.

Clover said...

Rocky, I don't want you to have seizures anymore!! I hope a medication adjustment helps.
Sending puggie hugs and kisses your way.
Love Clover xo

Willie and Waylon said...

We are so sorry to hear that. Waylon takes 30mg 2x a day..
You guys need extra treats..
Please let us know what the Dr says...

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends
I am sending good vibes to Rocky! Sure I hope the vet helps him to feel better!
Let us know what he said, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amici said...

Oh Rocky! We feel your pain (well to some extent). I (Amici) just had a seizure on Sat. It was my first cluster one. I am so sorry to hear that you have seizures too. We hope you'll be seizure free for a longer period of time (that is our wish too!).

Have a happy Thanksgiving and feel better soon!